Date Posted: 08/06/2019
Monthly Salary: $500 - $1500
Address: 115 SunWah Tower, Nguyen Hue District 1 Ho Chi Minh
5 Current jobs openings
• Opportunity to work oversea
• 14~24+days for annual leave
• Attractive salary & benefits
Web developers will build and test collaborative applications that provide business solutions to our customers. This role will master in new technology in conjunction with modern software engineering practices for developing web business applications in the context of agile projects. The position offers an opportunity to work abroad.
• Develop solution features following OutSystems development best practices, ensuring solution performance and users adoption.
• Develop integrations with external systems according to the defined architecture guidelines.
• Finish all assigned tasks with quality within the defined time box.
• Conducts unit testing and integration testing, executing the necessary bug fixing.
• Can lead the project with 2-3 members or above.
• Work with OutSystems Platform. More detail can be found on http://outsystems.com
• Proficiency with one of the following programming languages: PHP, ASP.NET or Java.
• Programming with at least one programming databases: SQL Server, Oracle or MySQL.
• Knowledge in Database Modeling.
• Can design the database schema base on requirements.
• Knowledge in Scrum methodology is a plus.
• At least 3 years of professional experience in web application programing.
• Degree/Diploma in Computer Science or Engineering or similar areas.
• Good in English communication and can write technical/ business document.
• A strong sense of initiative
• Embody excellence in whatever she/he does
• Hunger to learn and apply knowledge
• The daringness to fail
• A strong sense of urgency
• Knowing when to take a break and play hard
• The ability to take criticism and take responsibility for their own mistakes
• Be opinionated
• Be a team player
• We recognize potential, nurture talent and reward high performance with the competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits.
• Our career support and learning environment will enable you to explore a multitude of career paths and opportunities.
• We encourage our KPMG professionals to broaden their mindset – and skillset – through both short-term assignments and permanent international relocation options.
• You will also have opportunities to work and connect with talented colleagues from around the world.
• 13th month salary + Performance Bonus
• Premium Health Insurance package for you
• Birthday leave and Annual leaves = 14 ~ 24 days and more
• Gifts and allowances for Wedding, having babies, Women’s day and Children Day
• Improve English skill with Toastmasters club
• Improve technical skill/ soft skills from Training courses (internal/ external/ oversea)
• Sport Clubs: Football, Badminton, Swimming, Basketball, Tennis
• Free tickets for Movie Night, Art Painting class, Yoga class, Cake Making class and more
• Meditation/Massage: every Thursday
• Snacks: every Tuesday & Thursday
• KPMG Klubhouse to relax, enjoy with your colleagues