Date Posted: Jan 07, 2019
Monthly Salary: $1100 - $2100
Address: Cong Hoa, Tan Binh, HCMC
• Strong Management Team and Talented Pros
• Onsite opportunities in US
• Attractive salary and benefits
The Brilliant Career You Love
Are you passionate about Software Testing and be eager to sharpen your expertise every day?
Do you want to be a part of the Great Team who create awesome billion-dollar Software Products for U.S clients?
Do you love to work in the Best Software Outsourcing Company in Vietnam with Good Investment in People Development?
If yes, we strongly believe that you will enjoy each single working day at KMS Technology where you certainly contribute to developing cutting-edge software products for worldwide users with your experience and expertise.
For Junior Automation Test Engineer:
• Design and implement automation tests scripts, debug and define corrective actions
• Setup and configure the automation test systems for the project team
• Develop and maintain the automation framework which being applied in the project
• Identify, analyze and report test results
• Report, track, and monitor defects in the defect tracking system
• Investigate defect reports from production support and isolate their causes
• Work closely with development team to design testing strategies
For Senior Automation Test Engineer:
• Address the test automation needs in a methodical, detail-oriented manner with the help of robust analytical skills and problem-solving capacity
• Automate functional, regression and/or performance acceptance tests
• Have complete responsibility to enhance end-to-end automated test coverage
• Participate in sprint planning and work closely with Scrum team to analyze requirements and provide necessary QA / test recommendations
Skills/ experience You need to be Successful:
For Junior Automation Test Engineer
• Programming skills: (at least one of these languages) Python, Java, C#, experience in using common programming languages for automation framework development
• Extensive experience in UI automation, end-to-end tests
• Has experience in developing test automation for web services and web application
• Has experience in database administration and good knowledge in SQL queries
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Experience with building framework based on open-source tools (Selenium, Robot Framework)
• Good knowledge of software development process, especially software testing process is a plus
For Senior Automation Test Engineer
• 3+ years’ hands-on experience in creating and running automated tests using commercial and/or open source tools (e.g., Selenium, Test Complete, LoadRunner)
• Significant hands-on experience in defining test automation frameworks
• Working knowledge of BDD and automating the acceptance tests using SpecFlow / Cucumber
• Methodical and detail oriented, with solid analytical skills and problem-solving ability
• Strong dedication to quality and a positive, collaborative attitude and approach to testing
• Being a senior member of the engineering team, self-motivated; able to find opportunities for improvement and tackle them without external direction
Want to be the Best? Join KMS!
It’s positive to claim we’re the best software outsourcing company in Vietnam:
• From Vietnam, we have crafted brilliant products for millions of users in the US.
• We build awesome products to conquer the world from Vietnam: QASymphony, Kobiton, Katalon, Witurn and many more to come.
• We’re committed to investing in our people and building a workplace you’ll love coming to every day.
Perks you will love:
• Working in one of the Best Places to Work in Vietnam
• Building large-scale & latest technology software products
• Working & growing with Passionate & Talented Team
• Attractive Salary and Benefits
• Performance appraisal twice a year
• Onsite opportunities: short-term and long-term assignments in U.S
• Flexible working time
• Various training on hot-trend technologies, best practices and soft skills
• Premium healthcare insurance for you and your loved ones
• Company trip in every summer, big annual year-end party every year, team building, etc.
• Fitness & sport activities: football, tennis, table-tennis, badminton, yoga, swimming…
• Joining community development activities: 1% Pledge, charity every quarter, blood donation, public seminars, career orientation talks,…
• Free in-house entertainment facilities (foosball, ping pong, gym…), coffee (latte, cappuccino, espresso) and snack (instant noodles, cookies, candies…)