Date Posted: Dec 03, 2018
Monthly Salary: $500 - $1600
Address: 436-438 Nguyen Thi Minh Khai street District 3 Ho Chi Minh
· Product company with global reputation in security
· Competitive compensation package & salary reviews
· Full social insurance & extra health-care program
OPSWAT is a global cyber security company providing solutions for enterprises since 2002 to identify, detect, and remediate advanced security threats from data and devices coming into and out their networks. Trusted by over 1,000 organizations worldwide for this secure data flow, OPSWAT prevents advanced security threats across multiple channels of file transfer and data flow with flexible options of MetaDefender and MetaAccess solutions and API-based development and threat intelligence platforms. With over 30 anti-malware engines, 100+ data sanitization engines and more than 25 technology integration partners, OPSWAT is a pioneer and leader in data sanitization (Content Disarm and Reconstruction), vulnerability detection, multi-scanning, device compliance, and cloud access control. To learn more about OPSWAT, please visit www.OPSWAT.com.
We welcome talented Front-end Developers of all levels to join us.
o Work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation
o Translate the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code
o Perform the code review, code refactor if required
o To be trained or self-train on new technologies.
o Contribute ideas to system architecture and design decisions.
o Join in all required phases from planning, estimation, designing, developing
o Mentor junior team members where required.
What We Need from You:
· Bootstrap framework, responsive web development
· Angular 1, 2+
· Ajax and RESTful API, JSON.
· Understanding of Sketch / Adobe XD / Photoshop
It Would Be Nice If You Have:
o Familiar with Jira, Teamcity
o Experience in agile development
o Excellent problem-solving skills
o Ability to study new things quickly
o Knowledge in back-end technologies: Java, Mongodb
o Good written and verbal English communication skills
· Meaningful work with passionate colleagues;
· International working environment in global leading cyber security product company;
· Attractive compensation, regular assessments and salary reviews;
· 13-month bonus & performance bonus;
· 100% salary, full insurances on probationary period;
· Extra-health care program (PVI) for employee and family members;
· 15 to 20+ paid day off per year;
· Attractive benefits for team activities (team building, team outing, sport, trade union activities);
· Nice open office on the top of a building in District 3 with full of accessories for active recreation, sport, fruits, coffee and tea.
· Chances of work assignments/ business trips to OPSWAT global offices in US and Europe