Date Posted: May 14, 2019
Monthly Salary: $500 - $2000
Address: Hà Nội, Việt Nam
- Join a Silicon Valley based hot startup?
- Join a team full of top talent from Google, Apple, Lyft, Oracle, Goldman Sachs, BigFish?
- Join a team of serial entrepreneurs that have made billion of dollars?
- And most importantly, join a team where you can have fun while getting shit done?
If yes, you belong to Got It. We are looking for a talented Technical Product Manager to join our amazing team in Hanoi.
• Work closely with other team members (product manager, software engineers, research engineers, QA, tech lead).
• Participate in feature design, product roadmap development, experiment design and execution.
• In charge of writing user stories and technical specs
• Represent the technical product team in Vietnam and help engineers and QAs understand every single detail of each technical product feature
• Own product release schedule, work closely with engineers and QA teams to make sure that every release is high quality and timely
• Collaborate with other teams to prepare for public release and gather feedback
• Attitude: self-motivated, driven, responsible, detail-oriented.
• Computer Science, Mathematics or Engineering undergraduate degree or equivalent plus hands-on software engineering experience
• Above average project management skills
• 4+ years experience delivering highly successful and innovative Internet products with tons of users; including experience in an operational service delivery capacity
• Excellent English skills
• Get it done attitude
• Startup experience
• Experience working with distributed development teams.
• Prior experience as a Product Owner in an scrum team
• Young, vibrant, hard-working, and all-in startup team.
• Free lunches.
• Free diners if working at the office past 7pm.
• Free food and snacks all the time (some of us gained 5-7kgs since started working at Got It).
• Monthly gym/health class benefit.
• Transportation compensation for working errands.
• Macbook is our standard but can always provide you what helps you work the best.
• Team outing, happy hours, etc.
• Working with leaders in the team based in Silicon Valley.
Highlights about Got-it
CTO Hung Tran (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMYEjQF40EA)
CEO Peter Relan - a serial multi-billion dollar entrepreneur. 30+ years of experience:
- Vice President of Internet Division at Oracle
- Principal Architect at HP
- CoFounder at Webvan, the online grocery service that went from Series A to IPO in 2 years.
- Founder at Youweb, a well-known startup incubator with multiple successes and exits including
-- Agawi (Acquired by Google)
-- Spaceport (Acquired by Facebook)
-- Crowdstar (Acquired by Glu Mobile)
-- OpenFeint (Acquired by Gree)
-- Discord (Currently valued as a unicorn startup)
Read more about Peter Relan here (https://www.crunchbase.com/person/peter-relan)
Read more about Got It here: https://www.got-it.co/v