Date Posted: Jun 08, 2019
Monthly Salary: $500 - $1500
Address: 115 SunWah Tower, Nguyen Hue District 1 Ho Chi Minh
• Opportunity to work oversea
• 14~24+days for annual leave
• Attractive salary & benefits
As a Senior QC Engineer, you will be critical to the success of our company, as a key member of our smart and friendly development team.
The Quality Control Engineer will be responsible for the quality of in-house products and out-sourcing projects as one of the most important roles in the team. This position will work collaboratively with developers, client delivery manager and report to the QC team lead.
• Read and understand user requirement and feature specification documents.
• Analyze requirement documents and build WBS, create use cases, test plan.
• Write, update test cases/checklist whenever there is any change of requirements.
• Prepare test data, prepare test environment for testing.
• Execute test cases and write test reports.
• Open/verify bugs and force development team fixing all issues in bug tracking system.
• Research new technologies, testing techniques/methods to share knowledge with other team members.
• Major in Information Technology (University/College).
• At least 2 years of experience in Web and Mobile applications testing.
• Ability to communicate directly with clients using English.
• Solid knowledge about testing methodologies, SDLC.
• Strong experience in estimation, creating test plans, test cases, test reports.
• Familiar with entity relationship diagrams and the SQL queries.
• Familiar with bug tracking tools like Jira, Mantis…
• Experience in working with Agile Scrum process.
• Experience in testing API, performance using Postman/SOAPUI, JMeter is preferred.
• Experience with automation testing using WebDriver/Appium is a plus.
• Knowledge of Web Services and Pen testing is a plus.
• Understanding of client/server environment testing.
• Good at logical thinking and problem solving.
• Passion, proactive with high responsibility.
• Good in teamwork and independent working.
• We recognize potential, nurture talent and reward high performance with the competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits.
• Our career support and learning environment will enable you to explore a multitude of career paths and opportunities.
• We encourage our KPMG professionals to broaden their mindset – and skillset – through both short-term assignments and permanent international relocation options.
• You will also have opportunities to work and connect with talented colleagues from around the world.
• 13th month salary + Performance Bonus
• Premium Health Insurance package for you
• Birthday leave and Annual leaves = 14 ~ 24 days and more
• Gifts and allowances for Wedding, having babies, Women’s day and Children Day
• Improve English skill with Toastmasters club
• Improve technical skill/ soft skills from Training courses (internal/ external/ oversea)
• Work on site allowance US$1100/ month
• Sport Clubs: Football, Badminton, Swimming, Basketball, Tennis
• Free tickets for Movie Night, Art Painting class, Yoga class, Cake Making class and more
• Meditation/Massage: every Thursday
• Snacks: every Tuesday & Thursday
• KPMG Klubhouse to relax, enjoy with your colleagues